Proactive Network Operations
Augtera Network AI goes beyond monitoring and observability enabling customers to:
- Dramatically reduce incidents / tickets in workflows
- See anomalies in their network they have never seen before
- See early warning signs of future failures
- Do deep, historical, multivariate, correlated, time series analysis
- Ingest any data from any vendor (see example integrations)
- Rapidly establish innocence or anomaly
- Rapidly establish incident root
- Prevent future incidents by identifying gray failures
- Detect application impacting fabric congestion.
- Automate generation of noise-eliminated, operationally relevant trouble tickets
These production proven solutions at scale are resulting in customers:
- Reducing mean time to detect (MTTD) by 90%+
- Reducing mean time to mitigation (MTTM) by 50%+
- Reducing mean time to repair (MTTR) by 40%+
- Increasing mean time between incidents (MTBI) by 4 times+
Transform from manual, reactive, and noisy to automated, proactive, and operationally relevant. Make the network invisible to customers and application teams.
Data Center Solution
Data centers continue to be a growth area for capital expenditures. This growth, combined with simplified device architectures but a much larger number of network objects to manage, has left network operations teams overwhelmed with data. The Augtera Data Center network solution eliminates this problem by focusing operations teams, ticketing systems, and automation systems on fewer, higher quality data points.
The Augtera platform transforms manual, reactive, and noisy to automated, proactive, and relevant for the following data center areas:
- Hybrid Cloud
- Underlays and Overlays
- Switches & routers
- Firewalls and Load Balancers
For more information, go to: Data Center
Real-Time Syslog Solution
Syslog is most commonly used for mining forensics after a failure. Real-time syslog provides more accurate reports on anomalies as they occur, and with zero day anomalies, before they have occurred. This changes syslog from being manual and ad-hoc to being automated and continuous.
Augtera is the leading provider of a Real-Time Syslog solution:
- Classifiers incorporate the experiences of all customers
- Rate change anomaly detection
- Detects zero day anomalies with natural language processing
- Provides historical search capability
For more information, read: Real-Time Syslog
Refer to the following resources:
Hybrid / Multi-cloud Solution
Refer to the following resources:
Noise Elimination Solution
Refer to the following resource:
Automated Ticketing Solution
The core of Augtera’s Automated Ticketing solution is comprehensive, end-to-end AIOps Platform-based noise elimination. Trouble tickets are often used to allocate skilled resources. As a result, operations teams have a low tolerance for noise being injected into ticketing systems. Augtera has passed this customer trust threshold, at scale.
To this core, Augtera creates a production-proven solution that not only uses the APIs of ticketing systems like ServiceNow, but uses them to perform duplicate ticket suppression, and to attach child tickets to existing parent tickets.
Augtera’s Automated Ticketing solution has enabled network operations teams to move from manual and reactive ticketing when a customer or application team complains, to automated and proactive ticketing before a customer or application team complains. Network operations teams have seen 100+ alarms reduced to 1 incident ticket, and maintenance alarms reduced to 0 incident tickets. In addition, MTTD has been reduced by 90%, MTTM by 50%+, and MTTR by 40%+.