Augtera Networks announces the first holistic Data Center Solution
Palo Alto, CA, July 19, 2022 (businesswire): Augtera Networks, the industry leader in AI/ML-powered Network Operations platforms, today announced the result of 3 years of development and customer partnership, the first holistic Network AIOps Data Center solution.
“Over the last three years we have partnered with some of the largest Data Center Network Operations teams to refine our solution” said Rahul Aggarwal, Founder and CEO of Augtera Networks. “Our AI/ML algorithms have been specialized for Data Center networks and customers are seeing dramatic improvement in KPIs such as detection, mitigation, and repair. Most importantly, our technology reduces the total number of incidents that are actioned, resulting in operations teams not just running faster, but running smarter and more effectively”.
Augtera Networks Data Center Solution:
- Addresses the pain points, use cases APIs, ITSM integrations, Equipment/Vendor integrations, data types and constructs specific to Data Centers.
- Proactive detection of environmental and optical degradation
- Anomaly detection for aggregates such as a POD, fabric, or Data Center interconnects
- Fabric, server, and Hybrid Cloud, latency, and loss anomaly detection
- Flow analysis including Hybrid Cloud
- Fabric congestion impact on application sessions
- VXLAN and EVPN underlay / overlay insights including ECMP analysis
- Firewall and Load Balancer anomalies
- Multi-vendor support including Arista Networks, Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, Dell Enterprise SONiC, F5, Palo Alto Networks, VMWare, and any equipment using industry-standard interfaces
- Integrations including Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, ServiceNow, and Slack.
The solution includes capabilities that come standard with all Augtera Networks solutions including:
- Holistic data ingestion
- Automated creation of operationally relevant trouble tickets
- Policy-driven auto-correlation and noise elimination
- AI/ML-based anomaly & gray failure detection
- Topology auto discovery
- Multi-layer, topology-aware, auto-correlation
- Topology-mapped “Time-machine” visualization of metrics, events, & anomalies
- Real-Time Syslog anomaly detection including Zero-Day anomalies
- DevOps friendly APIs
Modern Data Center network architectures have simplified the hardware environment while increasing operations complexity. Operations teams can no longer simply run faster, they cannot find or economically afford enough people to keep up. They must change the way they work, dramatically reducing the number of incidents that are ticketed / actioned.
This requires attention to workflows, and a multi-layer, multi-vendor understanding of networking. Most importantly, it requires investing time partnering with Data Center teams to develop the needed solution. Only Augtera Networks has done all this in a holistic way.
For an overview of what the Data Center Solution addresses, see:
For detailed information on the Augtera Networks Data Center solution features and capabilities, see:
For case study of Fortune 500 Enterprise, see:
For more information on the Augtera Networks platform:
To contact Augtera Networks for more information or a demonstration, go to:
About Augtera Networks
Augtera Networks stops the noise, enables proactive operations, and prevents incidents, for Enterprise and Service Provider networks. The first AI/ML-powered network operations platform, Augtera is being used by hyperscale cloud platforms, financial institutions, communications service providers, managed service providers, and enterprises in multiple verticals. Additional information can be found at www.augtera.com